Friday, May 10, 2013

Luxe Fashion: What I Wore

This past Monday we had some photos taken to celebrate Hank being with us for 7 months! If you follow me on Instagram (@lkukkamaa) you saw this photo I posted with the caption "Photo shoots with 7 month olds are EX-HAUST-ING!"
 
 
No Joke.
 
Let's zoom in on Hank's level of cooperation:
 
It didn't help that once the photographer arrived, I went to get Hank dressed and the 9 month outfit that I bought him specifically for his 7 month photos DID NOT FIT. Could barely get my poor chunk's arms into it. And for some reason I had no good backups that fit him either! This put both my husband and I, and poor Hank, in a fluster as we changed Hank in and out of three different outfits.
 
On top of the outfit mess, it started raining as soon as we were about to step outside and begin.  Which meant all of the pillows/cushions/flowers that I had just set up had to come in.  And in South Florida, rain means humidity.  So now we were all sweating and my hair was growing frizzier by the second.
 
So, all this has me hoping that our photographer got one good photo.  One's all you need, right?! One where all three of us are actually looking, hopefully smiling, and not visibly sweating! But if there isn't any good ones, we are fortunate for a very understanding photographer who would gladly reshoot.  And in the meantime, I am thankful for a couple of great iPhone pics that my husband snapped while we were shooting!
 
 
GET THE LOOK
 
(Sold out at retailers but readily available on Ebay) 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Love this dress!!

Ryann Swan {Shades of Chic} said...

This is a hilarious breakdown. Kind of sounds like what our engagement photo session was like. Except swap Hank out for my grown up fiance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...