Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Luxe Decor: Upholstered Headboards

As you know, I've been working on a concept for my master bedroom.  Lately, I've had upholstered headboards on the brain...fabric options, shapes, size, etc... There are so many possibilities and since it's a major piece in the room it's a big decision and commitment!
photos via my pinterest

SNEAK PEEK
Here's a little sneak peak of my custom headboard just fresh from the upholsterer.  Despite loving the impact of a printed fabric, I found myself unable to commit to a print (or color).  I decided to go in a more neutral direction with a little bit of drama.  I'm thrilled with the results and excited to share with you the overall master bedroom reveal after a few more tweaks.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...