Friday, July 5, 2013

Luxe Travel: A Look Back At A French Holiday

As I look forward to my European getaway, I'm enjoying looking back at me and Lauren's 2011 adventures through France!

PARIS
Standard Lunch...Croque Monsieur & Café au Lait
 
A Day at The Louvre

Venus de Milo

Mona Lisa
 
French Cheese & Pastries 

Goyard

American Girls in Paris

Laduree Macaroons

Hotel Costes

Sacre-Coeur

Highest Point in Paris

Eiffel Tower

Rosé at the Eiffel Tower (9:00 at night!)
 

CANNES
French Riviera Beaches

Glorious Umbrellas!

CAP D'ANTIBES
Hotel du Cap



Home of the Cannes Film Festival


MONACO
Champagne toast to a wonderful trip!!
 
We will be taking a short break for summer vacation! See you in a week Luxe Report readers! xo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures.. France is lovely!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Love these pictures! giving me a huge travel itch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...