Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Luxe Lifestyle: In The Spirit Of Palm Beach

We been waiting quite some time for a fabulous, new coffee table book on Palm Beach and we got two within the last couple of months!  One being "Palm Beach Entertaining", which we posted about here, and the other, "In the Spirit of Palm Beach".  Pamela Fiori, the former editor-in-chief of Town & Country, has published several coffee table books, all featuring fabulous destinations around the world.  Her latest book features our beloved Palm Beach!  It is a sensational collection of iconic photos (many from the incredible Slim Aarons), clever quotes and tid bits of history about this beautiful place we call home!  
If you are from here, or have even just visited, it is a must for your coffee table!
I love this shot...I'd love to frame her from my dressing room!

My two favorite places in Palm Beach...Were I got engaged and were I got married!
(Mizner Fountain and Flagler Museum)

Poolside Soirees

The things that make Palm Beach, Palm Beach


McCarty's


The who's who of Palm Beach


Worth Avenue


Other "In the Spirit of" Titles
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...