Thursday, March 28, 2013

Luxe Decor: Chaise Lounge Makeover

Last month I did a post on my favorite new purchase, chaise lounges from Home Depot.  While I was thrilled to find good looking, simple and affordable outdoor furniture, they still needed a mini make over to make them just right.  As promised, here are the before and afters...
BEFORE

AFTER
I simply had the original grey fabric reupholstered in a bright white sunbrella.  Swapped out the umbrella for a white one and had black and white bolsters made to coordinate with the striped beach towels.
 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE! Alison

Portuguese Prepster said...

such a fabulous little relaxation corner!

Emily V. said...

Beautiful! I've been looking for bright white sunbrella for a long time. Can you tell me where you purchased? Thank you!

Luxe Report said...

@Emily V. Hi! It was actually purchased at our local fabric store, MAC fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...