Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Luxe Fashion: Look for Less: Valentino Studs


The stud trend perpetuated by Valentino's signature bags and shoes seems to be sticking around.  And I, for one, am certainly still loving it.  The studs give just enough edge to such lady-like pieces.  Oh what I would give for a studded crossbody or a pair of those t-strap pumps!


images via my Pinterest
 
And there are lots of imitations out there, but I continue to be drawn to the replicas Michael Kors keeps putting out.  While shopping this weekend, I noticed his boutique was filled with studded items, so much more than I could find online! Including a pair of t-strap pumps very similar to Valentino's look above...may have to pick those up for fall!
 
LUXE PICKS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...