Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Luxe Decor: The Cocktail Table Reveal

Remember this cocktail table I picked up from Palm Beach Home Collection for $50!!


I love the brass and lucite combination! It's an aesthetic that is not easy to come by...and any time I have its been mucho $$$!!
Like I previously mentioned, I had no real need for another (3rd!) cocktail table!...but since I wasn't about to pass up this unique piece and amazing deal, my existing cocktail table has taken a hiatus to the garage.  With a little elbow grease, it cleaned up beautifuly and now resides perfectly in our den!
As promised, here are some photos of this beauty in its new home...Enjoy!

 




 



1 comment:

Sarah (Matters of Style) said...

Love love love!!! Best deal ever!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...